Wednesday, December 14, 2005

New Age and Tommy Miah

Oh I think it is pent up blogging. After two or three days of break I seem to be blogging non stop today! Sorry for so many posts. But two things I wanted to mention.

1. New Age is carrying the article Shades of Green in today's op-ed page (Pg 5).

2. Those of you in Dhaka do remember to visit Tommy Miah's Heritage a wonderful resturant of Bengali Fusion food! Superb ambiance and great food! (Tommy's left a comment!) Come on everyone leave a comment and I will blatantly promote you! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Farhan: Just wanted to let you know I appreciated your blogging. Actually, I enjoyed it. Such deep thought becomes the optimist. I really see myself having to vote for you on some kind of ballot someday...til then let's hang out some more.